At F.I.R.M., we have 26 years of existence with loyal customers since 1990. It is the fifth consecutive time that we get to 3 years empowerment MASE-UIC. Our priority is the safety and the organization of work for our employees and our customers.
- the partnership with our customers to realize the studies and work according to their demands.
- Fully optimize the current work, the most simple and effective.
- A project manager monitoring and organizes realization until its commissioning and beyond, to confirm our procedures and our achievements.
For anticipatory interventions or an unexpected breakdown requiring rapid intervention with trained technicians, the company F.I.R.M. is to find a solution tailored to your needs.
- A study, design, facilities…
- A machine or production line to be implanted, to move, to connect…
- Piping to determine, to achieve, to change…
- Pneumatic conveying, hydraulic or mechanical…
Having built a reputation since 1990, F.I.R.M. company has found its place in the heavy industry, environmental industry, the food industry and the chemical industry.
With a recognized technical and human potential F.I.R.M. company makes for the benefit of its customers experience and skills acquired in the design and manufacture of sets of boiler, industrial piping and welded structures.
To reply the demands of contractors, we have an extensive workshop equipped with powerful tools such as shear, press, milling, tower, chisel mortiser, drill press, radial drill, punching machine, rolling machines for sheet metal and profile, etc.
Our team dynamic and experienced, is formed Boilermakers technicians skilled welders supervised by a steering anxious to provide the proper equipment and training tailored to their needs and the needs of the customer. Thus, the company recently received a UIC empowerment and all our staff are trained, among others, first aid and holds a N2 empowerment (Chemical Risk Level 2: training after which participants are able to assume effective responsibility of a team in the practical organization and human intervention on a chemical site).